Book and pay for your White Park stable and camp site hire through Nominate by clicking on the BOOK ONLINE button below.
All fees are within Upper Hunter Shire Council's adopted Fees & Charges. For more information please fees and charges at upperhunter.nsw.gov.au.
- Stable hire: $21 per night (stables are already filled with 5 Bags of bedding)
- Bedding: $18 per bag (a compulsory minimum one bag of bedding is charged per horse stable booked, any additional bedding can be added on at the time of booking)
- Cleaning: $75 (this will be deducted from your bond if not cleaned correctly)
- Non-powered campsite : $16 per night per site
Cleaning stables on departure
- On departure, please remove any bedding contaminated with manure and urine/stains from the stable and dispose of the waste at the end of each stable block against the wall and ensure that the stable is closed and bolted. This includes all urine and faecal matter, twin / string / cable ties, hay and leftover bedding
- The stable will be inspected by White Park staff after your departure and your bond will be refunded to you if the stable is left in a clean condition: free of all manure, bedding, urine, hay and twine / string / cable ties. Please do not place any foreign material in the manure bays.
- A cleaning fee of $75 will be charged if the stable has not been cleaned out correctly. Should more than 3 bags of bedding material be required in the cleaning process this will be on-charged or taken from bonds by the individual hirer.
Stable sizes and numbers
- 15 x Brick Stables (2800 x 2800mm)
- 16 x Steel Stables (2980 x 2980mm)
- 156 x Timber Stables (3500 x 3500mm)
- 12 x Stallion Stables (3650 x 3650mm)