Book and pay for your White Park stable and camp site hire through Nominate by clicking on the BOOK ONLINE button below.
All fees are within Upper Hunter Shire Council's adopted Fees & Charges. For more information please fees and charges at upperhunter.nsw.gov.au.
- Stable hire: $21 per night (stables are already filled with 5 Bags of bedding)
- Bedding: $12 per bag (required to purchase all bedding)
- BOND/Cleaning: $75 Is charged per stable booked at the time of booking and will only be returned if the stable is completed cleaned of all bedding/manure/urine etc.
- Non-powered campsite : $16 per night per site
All horse boxes have no bedding and there is no compulsory amount to purchase but up to yourself on how much you wish to purchase or you can bring your own bedding. For your reference section A, B & C require a minimum 5 bags to fill and section D requires 7 Bags to fill. Should you require more please contact UHSC to organise purchasing of bedding material or your event organiser during your event.
Please note ALL bedding must be removed and horse box cleaned on departure of your event to receive your BOND back. Horse boxes are inspected the day of departure of event.
Cleaning stables on departure
- On departure, please remove ALL bedding and dispose of the waste at the end of each stable block against the wall and ensure that the stable is closed and bolted.
- The stable will be inspected by White Park staff after your departure and your bond will be refunded to you if the stable is left in a clean condition: Please do not place any foreign material in the manure bays.
- A cleaning fee of $75 will be charged if the stable has not been cleaned out correctly.
Stable sizes and numbers
- 15 x Brick Stables (2800 x 2800mm)
- 16 x Steel Stables (2980 x 2980mm)
- 156 x Timber Stables (3500 x 3500mm)
- 12 x Stallion Stables (3650 x 3650mm)