Whether you want to book a once-off event at the under-cover arena, or a weekly pony club meeting in an open area, the first thing to do will be to contact Upper Hunter Shire Council by phone or email to discuss availability and make booking. You will be advised the booking process, receive a quotation, then a 20% deposit will be required to secure your booking.
Consider which additional facility or services you will require:
- Undercover Arena
- Rodeo Chutes
- Open Area
- Dressage Arena
- Auctioneer’s Ring
- Brick Stables (15 available)
- Steel Stables (16 available)
- Timber Stables (156 available)
- Timber Stallion Boxes (12 available)
- Camping Grounds
- Bookie’s Area
- Events Office
- Surface preparation
- Public address system
Complete a booking form and risk assessment
Complete the below linked booking form and submit it to Council along with a Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance.
A risk assessment is also required. This may be completed closer to your event date, once you are able to see the site first hand, however must be submitted prior to your event.
Summary of White Park booking process
- User/Hirer contacts Upper Hunter Shire Council either via phone or email. Council will get in touch or discuss date options first and a tentative booking will be held upon availability.
- User/Hirer submits a booking form to Council with a Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance.
- User/Hirer completes a risk assessment.
- Upper Hunter Shire Council will provide a quote to the hirer/user
- A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Upper Hunter Shire Council will provide will issue a letter of confirmation by email or post.
- A final invoice will be generated 14 days before the event and the hirer/user has 30 days to make payment.